Overfitting is a statistical modeling error that arises when a function is too tightly fitted to a small number of data points. Attempting to make the model adapt to slightly erroneous data too closely will infect the model with significant flaws and diminish its predictive power.
People may ask:
- How do you run Hello World in Tensorflow?
- What is Deep learning? Simple way!
- Can I teach myself machine learning?
- What is security ? What are the fundamental properties of Security?
- Can we learn machine learning without laptop?