Google designed and distributed TensorFlow, a Python library for fast numerical processing. It’s a foundation library that can be used to develop Deep Learning models directly or via wrapper libraries developed on top of TensorFlow to make the process easier.
People also ask:
- Comparison review between first and second edition of Hands on Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras and TensorFlow
- How to install Filezilla in any linux distributions/Ubuntu/Lubuntu OS
- Can we learn machine learning without laptop?
- Is machine learning hard?
- Is PyTorch better than TensorFlow?