Tensorflow is far superior in terms of scalability and production models.
It was designed to be ready for manufacturing.
PyTorch, on the other hand, is easier to learn and work with, making it a better choice for passion projects and rapid prototyping.
People also ask:
- Can we learn machine learning without laptop?
- How Overfitting can be avoided?
- How to install Filezilla in any linux distributions/Ubuntu/Lubuntu OS
- How does Overfitting affect predictions?
- Is XGBoost better than random forest?